As one of the leaders in the design, manufacturing and global distribution of agricultural implements, Equalizer produces quality precision seeding equipment. These machines have been tested and proven in Australian conditions, they are built to last and are extremely durable.
Founded in South Africa, Equalizer has produced world-class seeding machines for over 20 years, specialising in larger broadacre equipment. The range includes Tine Seeders, Disc Seeders, Tow-behind and Tow-between Air Carts. The precision technology behind each option and configuration will benefit all types of programs, sizes, and terrains.
- Liquid, seed and fertiliser placement and boot options
- Semi-independent breakaway on tines
- Quick seed depth adjustment clip of 9 settings
- True metric sizes 8m to 24m
- Tow-behind and tow-between air cart options
- Individually cradled bins with Digi-Star load cells to ensure accurate seeding rates
- Auto-calibrate and adjust seeding rates from cab
- Seed brake that exhausts excess air for optimum air and seed flow for consistent placement
- Optimum air flow prevents blockages or seeds from being blown from furrow
- Simple depth adjustment with fine increments
- 457mm opening disc – 5mm thick for prolonged wear life