Highline’s line of bale movers, including the BM1400, BM607 and BM605, offer ease of use and convenient features to load and transport your round bales. Highline makes picking bales a breeze. Unloading can be done without ever leaving the cab and with Highline’s ingenuity built into every bale mover, you can expect faster bale hauling with only one tractor and operator. Highline’s BM 607 and BM 605 features benefits such as narrow transport and the Auto Bale Shuttle to shift your bales while loading. These features help make bale moving fast and easy, saving you time and money.
All Bale Mover Models – Have a standard ¼ turn bale fork to automatically turn bales for non-stop loading from virtually any angle.
Chain Rails – Polished chain rails are easily adjusted to match different bale sizes. Chain rails are sloped and factory ground to conform to the curvature of round bales, eliminating the need for cleats and reducing broken strings. A hydraulic motor controls the chains and eliminates gearboxes, bearings and shafts. (Either row of chains can be operated independently on the Bale Mover 1400 allowing you to fill one side before filling the other or fill randomly and out of sequence on either side.)
Unload Without Ever Leaving The Tractor – Back up the Highline Bale Mover where you want the bales, tilt the bed, engage the conveyor chains and drive slowly forward. Bales are stored in a long, straight row to minimize weathering damage.
Auto Shuttle Feature Adds Convenience & Efficiency – Auto Shuttle is a design feature that allows the operator to automatically shift the last loaded bale back exactly one position so you can load the next bale without shuttling the load manually. As you lower the loading the arm, the flow of hydraulics are moving the chains back to allow room to load the next bale. This is conveniently done in one easy step.
Additional Features Include
- In-cab electric over hydraulic controls give full hydraulic control with only two hydraulic outlets on your tractor
- Undercarriage that walks both side to side and front to back
- As the quarter turn lift arm begins to lift the bale, the forward motion slides the bale precisely into position for accurate placement on main bed
- Load soft or wet bales with ease
- Bale rows are designed to give the operator good visibility behind the bale mover. Transport lights and a transport safety chain are standard
- From the cab of the tractor, the deck is lifted hydraulically. The bale chains transfer the bales onto the ground without ripping twine or damaging the bales. The tail of the bale mover is designed to skid over the ground during the unloading process without damage
- Fiber wound bushings on chrome shafts